This is a Princess Care Solo SS 1/4 Jaw Manicure Fingernail Nipper made from High Tempered Drop Forged Surgical Precision 420 Stainless Steel with mirror polish finish. Fine, precision tip blade, lap joint - single leaf spring manicure fingernail nippers. Lifetime long lasting blades and hand honed precision tips marked for professional use in the Health and Beauty Industry, personal care beauty- manicure pedicure beauty.
We use 420 Japanese Stainless Steel for this instrument (Japanese being one of the finest stainless steel in the world); Surgical grade Autoclavable instruments. Highly Tempered, Drop Forged, Hand Crafted.
Retail packaging Biodegradable EVA Pouch with HDPE Snap Button - less toxic and recyclable
Princess Care instruments come with Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty.
“Nature’s Beauty . . . is your beauty.”
Manicure Fingernail Nipper tool to cut and trim finger nails. Sharp Tip helpful in dealing with Ingrown Nails.
Keep out of reach of Children
- Brand: Princess Care
- Type: Manicure Pedicure – Manicure Fingernail Nippers
- Item: Fingernail Nippers, Single Leaf Spring Lap Joint 1/4 Jaw
- Steel Type: 420 Japanese Stainless Steel
- Steel Origin: Japan
- Grade: 420 Surgical Grade
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Type/Method: Hand Crafted
- Production: Drop Forged
- Temperance: Highly Tempered
- Size: 4.5”
- Tension: Single Leaf Spring
- Joint/Cutting System: Lap Joint
- Handle: Standard
- Tip: Sharp Tip Blade
- Usage: Cut and Trim Fingernails
- Finish: High Mirror Finish
- Model/SKU: Solo-211-02-SS-Q45
- UPC: 855765003854
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Case: Retail Case
- Type: EVA Retail Pouch
- Closure: Snap Button
- Package Material: Biodegradable EVA
- Button Material: Recyclable HDPE
- Eco-Friendly: Biodegradable and Recyclable
- Package Size: 3.5" W x 6.5" H x 0.5" D
- Net Weight: 2.2 oz
- Gross Weight: 2.7 oz
- How To Use Tips
- Care Instructions
Use Soap and warm water to clean, wash, sanitize and then dry before and after each and every use. Ensure instruments are properly cleaned, sterilized, lubricated and dry before storing. Store in a dry, safe place to avoid moisture build up and damage, do not stack or pile instruments. For best results use distilled water to avoid possible staining from mineral residue. Do not use a harsh cleaner or scrub in case of scarring or pitting the surface finish and protective rust-resistance oxidizing layer. For lubrication use princess care surgical instrument "milk" or other quality instrument oil, never use WD-40 or other industrial lubricants. see more...
- Product Tags