This is a Princess Care Solo SS Straight Tip Arrow Point Fine Tip Nail Scissors made from High Tempered Drop Forged Surgical Precision 420 Stainless Steel with mirror polish finish. Lifetime long lasting blades and hand honed precision tips marked for professional use in the Health and Beauty Industry, personal care beauty - manicure pedicure beauty.
We use 420 Japanese Stainless Steel for this instrument (Japanese being one of the finest stainless steel in the world); Surgical grade Autoclavable instruments. Highly Tempered, Drop Forged, Hand Crafted.
Retail packaging Biodegradable EVA Pouch with HDPE Snap Button - less toxic and recyclable
Princess Care instruments come with Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty.
“Nature’s Beauty . . . is your beauty.”
Sharp Tip Arrow Point Nail scissors to cut finger nails, straight tip.
Keep out of reach of Children
- Brand: Princess Care
- Type: Manicure Pedicure – Nail and Cuticle Scissors
- Item: Nail Scissors, Straight Tip Arrow Point
- Steel Type: 420 Japanese Stainless Steel
- Steel Origin: Japan
- Grade: 420 Surgical Grade
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Type/Method: Hand Crafted
- Production: Drop Forged
- Temperance: Highly Tempered
- Size: 3.5”
- Handle: Standard Ring
- Tip: Fine Tip Straight
- Usage: Fine Tip Cut and Trim Finger Nails
- Finish: High Mirror Finish
- Model/SKU: Solo-202-03-SS
- UPC: 855765003588
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Case: Retail Case
- Type: EVA Retail Pouch
- Closure: Snap Button
- Package Material: Biodegradable EVA
- Button Material: Recyclable HDPE
- Eco-Friendly: Biodegradable and Recyclable
- Package Size: 2.0" W x 6.5" H x 0.25" D
- Net Weight: 0.7 oz
- Gross Weight: 1.0 oz
- How To Use Tips
- Care Instructions
Use Soap and warm water to clean, wash, sanitize and then dry before and after each and every use. Ensure instruments are properly cleaned, sterilized, lubricated and dry before storing. Store in a dry, safe place to avoid moisture build up and damage, do not stack or pile instruments. For best results use distilled water to avoid possible staining from mineral residue. Do not use a harsh cleaner or scrub incase of scarring or pitting the surface finish and protective rust-resistance oxidizing layer. For lubrication use princess care surgical instrument "milk" or other quality instrument oil, never use WD-40 or other industrial lubricants. see more...
- Product Tags