This is a princess care VIP P 9pc manicure set made from high tempered surgical precision 420C stainless steel with pink enameled powder coating. Comes in premium pink leather zipper case. Includes cuticle scissors, nail scissors, beauty scissors, slant plucking tweezers, pointed tweezers, double ended pusher, nail file, cuticle nipper and toenail nipper.
We use 420C Japanese Stainless Steel for these instruments (Japanese being one of the finest stainless steel in the world); Surgical grade (Not – Autoclavable) instruments. Highly Tempered, Drop Forged, Hand Crafted.
Premium pink leather zipper case.
Princess Care instruments come with Limited Lifetime Manufactures Warranty.
“Nature’s Beauty . . . is your beauty.”
Premium High Quality Manicure Pedicure Set for grooming your nails. Also comes with Slant Tweezers and Point Tweezers. Makes a great gift or travel companion
Keep out of reach of Children
- Brand: Princess Care
- Type: Manicure Pedicure – Manicure Pedicure Set
- Item: 9pc VIP P Manicure Pedicure Set Kit
- Steel Type: 420C Japanese Stainless Steel
- Steel Origin: Japan
- Grade: 420C Surgical Grade
- Autoclavable: No
- Type/Method: Hand Crafted
- Production: Drop Forged
- Temperance: Highly Tempered
- Size: 9pc Set
- Includes: Cuticle Scissors, Nail Scissors, Beauty Scissors, Slant Tip Tweezers, Point Tip Tweezers, Double End Cuticle Pusher, Nail File, Cuticle Nipper and Toenail Nipper
- Finish: Pink Enameled Powder Coating
- Model/SKU: VIP-P-9pc
- UPC: 855765003915
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Case: Show Case
- Type: Premium Pink Leather Zipper Case
- Closure: Zipper
- Package Material: Leather
- Package Size: 7.5" W x 2.0" H x 5.0" D
- Gross Weight: 16.0 oz
- Net Weight: 16.0 oz
- How To Use Tips
- Care Instructions
Use Soap and warm water to clean, wash, sanitize and then dry before and after each and every use. Ensure instruments are properly cleaned, sterilized, lubricated and dry before storing. Store in a dry, safe place to avoid moisture build up and damage, do not stack or pile instruments. For best results use distilled water to avoid possible staining from mineral residue. Do not use a harsh cleaner or scrub incase of scarring or pitting the surface finish and protective rust-resistance oxidizing layer. For lubrication use princess care surgical instrument "milk" or other quality instrument oil, never use WD-40 or other industrial lubricants. see more...
- Product Tags